Martin’s Gorge Tours
Martin Hecht, Martin’s Gorge Tours – 503-349-1323 – www.MartinsGorgeTours.com
Martin is a specialist in guided wine, waterfall and wildflower tours. Fun and eco-friendly activities for families, individuals and groups. Customized trips by an experienced guide with 20+ years of exploring the Columbia River Gorge. Leave your worries behind and experience the natural treasures of The Gorge.
A Treat for Your Heart and Soles
Wine Tour Descriptions:
* Afternoon wine tasting excursions to some of the premier wineries of the Columbia River Gorge are available daily by advance reservation.
* Allow 4 to 6 hours including travel times.
* Tours will typically feature three of the select wineries. Specific stops may be available by request.
* Tasting fees are included in the tour cost (a $15 value).
* Group size is limited from 6 to 20 participants. 10 or more will receive a 10% discount at the time of booking.
* Reservations in advance are required…call for availability 877-290-TOUR (8687) or book your tour online.
Columbia River Gorge Tour Descriptions:
* All trails and locations are within a 40 mile corridor of the Columbia River.
* Group size is limited from 6 to 20 participants per tour.
* Allow 3 hours including travel to/from trailhead (4 hours for Wildflower tour).
* Distances of walks are from 1 to 3 miles and rated ‘Easy to Challenging’.
* Customize your hikes by advance request.